Irony can be explained in one word "lisp".
Again I forgot to fill in the sandwich ordering sheet on reception so I had to go to the gas station for a sandwich. This time a fella walked up to me with a mobile phone and a receipt for some pay-as-you-go dealy, he needed to put the code into the phone but he couldn't read it without his glasses. Should this man be driving?
But that's not why we're here today. Movie heroes and villains, that's the thing of it. Always an interesting bunch especially the comic book ones, Superman, Batman, Lex Luthor, the Riddler to name but a few. Well you can guess where this going, isn't blogworld something like comic book world? Yes it is, so here you have the list of heroes and villains, in no particular order:
1. Joliet Jake - hero (easy one)
2. Elaib - villain, by association (with politics). Why does everyone call him Eliab?
3. Mkwm - villain (for throwing a shoe at DQ, it's in the comments somewhere)
4. Drama Queen - hero, the long coat/stockings business isn't quite Hollywood Hero behaviour but it counts here
5. Spanish Goth - hero, for incitement against the pastor and his mob
6. Tippler - villain, for pinching my email address from his blog comments and circulating it
7. UberAnnie - hero, newest addition to my blog roll
8. Vicus Scurra - villain, for denigrating absolutely everything, constantly
9. the Airport Exile - hero, top-tastic story telling
10. Zoe - villian, for calling Quarsan a twat
Remember, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter so if you think some of these Villians are Heros that just means you too are a Villain. So no need to complain, the proper thing to do is to keep a stiff upper lip and perhaps comment something irrelevent. For example, my mum's neighbours are in a dispute because one's cat keeps shitting in the other's mint plants. As Mr Goth so sagely explained to me, "they do it to hide the smell".
Thanks for listening, you've been great.