I've been tagged by Scouse Doris, a new experience, pleasant but strangely unfulfilling (yet) like a donner-meat-and-chips with no chilli sauce. Where's my sauce Doris?
Read the rules and then read on:
1. Each player must post these rules first.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight random facts/habits about me:
1. I was suspended from chemistry lessons for 2 weeks
2. I was third favourite for the 100 metres sprint on sports day at school but I finished last because I was drunk
3. My first job was selling carpet cleaning door to door
4. My ex wife made me dye my hair and pluck my eyebrows
5. I can wiggle my right ear
6. I once wrote an article abut the financial implications of BSE for the United Kingdom Agricultural Supply Trade Association
7. I was running a bar for a friend while he was on holiday when it was raided by 12 guys in balaclavas with baseball bats. It turned out to be a drug related turf war.
8. I took the blame for a fraud at work because the guy who did it had a young family and I didn't think his family deserved it. I expected to get prosecuted and maybe sent to jail but I wasn't.
So that's me and here's my tagged people:
a free man in preston
the Red Mist
Adventures of a Drama Queen