Friday 11 May 2007

Edit Html

I would have stopped a monsoon to walk in your shoes,
And let the heavens rain blood because I couldn't find you,
The weight of world's slowed my walk to a crawl and I knew that all I had to do was to be by your side,
but I couldn't find you,
My heart burned to a cinder because I couldn't find you,
The black of my soul clawed at me in my sleep,
Still I didn't find you,
You are my life, you are my happiness,
Still I won't find you.

Your question is like a whisper on eternity,
The day you looked into my eyes I knew,
Shamans and fools became lords and sycophants,
I fell down, and I laughed and I cried,
I loved in the court of the unholy Jesters,
The eyes of the accusers made my desperation,
Steeped in self denial they called me the accuser.

These will be the great fallow illusions of my sin,
There will be the one who dares to agress against Me,
as I have seen His face and His appearance ,
I will equally call him Evil,
And when I call his name he will fall to his knees.

And he will no longer know me,
I shall know him no more,
for the blackened tides will tear us all into nothing,
those aggressions will be the blood in my soul,
he will see me and I will be his decripitude.

Time holds me in his long dark fingers,
The reaper sees me from the long horiozons,
I see him and I dare to look in his eyes,
the familiarity of contempt our sole exchange.

Then I took a long look into the distant bloody water,
There was the love I had denied my being to have,
My perfection stared at me with painful longing,
This was surely the thing to unlock my solitude,
I closed my eyes and slowly walked away.

There I reigned darkness into souls,
the opposers all became the damned,
and when there were no more spirits to love,
I faded into nothing, forever into silence,
the abyss where I always yearned to be,
where nothing else can exist.

JJ

1 comment:

SpanishGoth said...

Yikes - looks like someone's not getting laid at the moment then ;-)