Tuesday, 8 September 2009

The End

Hi,

I've been writing Joliet Jake's Weekly for nearly three years now and it's time to move on.

This blog lark, I thought it was all virtual and fake but it isn't, I met a whole bunch of flesh and blood people through this. So it's a good thing and if you're thinking of doing one, try it, it's free.

Yesterday the credit crunch came to my world, I've been restructured. So I'm restructuring myself too and I've decided that this blog lark isn't giving me the Return On Investment or Benefit Realisation or some other bollocks that I feel I should be getting. Well I don't know what it is but know I'm not getting it so I quit, there.

Ok. Goodbye then

See ya

Byeeeeeee,

I'm going now really, I've got to feed the cat

and get a cat first

Goodbye

I know it's hard, but it's really the end

no

go away now

Look, I'm getting a bit fucked off now, BUGGER OFF!

Ok sorry I didn't mean that, we're still friends

but really, Goodbye.

Bye.

JJ

7 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

The last song on Abbey Road.

I'm sorry to hear you've been crunched. Maybe you'll feel like returning when you've got things sorted out. Good luck until then.

Zed said...

This is what happens when I start looking for a job and give up reading blogs for a while. Don't stop Saz, but I'm really sorry to hear that you've been restructured.

I hope to see you around,

Zx

Anonymous said...

色情寫真正妹牆免費視訊網路美女性感美女美女影片線上成人成人聊天成人交友聊天正妹視訊聊天室一夜情交友UT聊天室線上成人情色聊天室色情視訊做愛自拍交友視訊聊天室免費視訊辣妹貼圖網路交友

Anonymous said...

線上免費色情片網站線上收費色情網站美眉色情排行榜美美色情網站美國色情片免費看美國色情視訊美國色情區美國色情小遊戲美女與野獸色情遊戲美女色情片美女色情網美女色情成人影片美女悄悄話(色情)線上色情漫畫線上色情影片免費觀看線上色情小電影空姐色情絲襪色情網頁色情遊戲網路色情a片網路色情線上做網路色情視訊網路色情影片網友來貼色情電影線上18色情影片線上無碼色情影片線上直播色情線上看的色情動漫線上看色情片線上色情a片線上色情片論壇線上色情限制級遊戲過濾色情網站色情討論色情online色情vcd色情vcd美女色情偷拍色情偷拍自拍色情光碟

Anonymous said...

一夜聊天室女同聊天聊天室二愛聊天室苗栗聊天66k聊天69性交6k 聊天至6k 聊天館 6k6k天室6k館777貼圖區77p2 影片網77P2P77p2p277p2p本土85ccst街影城2010問題小棧0401影音視訊非會員18h漫貼圖區18p2p帳密18p2p帳號18p2p帳號密碼18r 禁小說18r禁小說18r禁影片18tw台灣18tw情色文學18us線上影片18x免費女優火辣視訊薄紗主播網友自拍露點圖18成人成人韭南籽

Anonymous said...

Nonetheless, there are some essential factors that need considering before making any selection.
The bulbs can be bought from any electrical store and even on the
Internet. Hopefully, with this guide and examples on how to power 12 volt lights
with solar panels at your home, you will be well on your way to having great lighting while saving energy in a cost-efficient manner.


Visit my web page LED Deckenleuchten

Anonymous said...

Vielleicht findet er noch heim in das Waldhaus
mir die am Traumtag erhaltene Nachricht, dass die Klinik, in deren Hoersaal ich als Gast meine
Vorlesungen abhalte, demnaechst anderswohin verlegt werden solle.
9-Keep an eye on the budget-especially until the campaign takes off and becomes profitable.
I decided on a dealer that advertised a 2007 Toyota Corolla CE, automatic with
an MSRP of $15.

My web site :: View Web Page